Monday, September 29, 2014

Concluding Thoughts on Using Online Poetry Generators

Hi everyone.

I hope this finds people well.

First up,  I am going to share with you a beautiful sight I experienced on the way to visit family interstate.  I must say I found it great to write to.  Very inspiring. 


Now onto the important things. 

So, I have spent some time on an online poetry generator, and I found that the only real benefit (for me at least) is in the creation of ideas.  Regarding the actual writing, I did not find it very beneficial.  Which means in the future I will be using it for ideas, but nothing else.  

Does anyone else have experience with using an online poetry generator?  What were your thoughts?  I would love to hear.

Till we speak again, have a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment