Thursday, June 9, 2016

Trying a different way to write - loving it

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is going well, and is safe.

Today I thought I would do something different, so as a result I pulled out the nibb pen I was given by my mum a while ago.

After a bit of figuring out (including reading the instructions) I was on my way. 

Here are some of my results below.


I really enjoyed the process.  The end result is I LOVE IT.  I am going to use it again and again.  One day I might even splurge on a really nice one - there are definitely a lot to salivate over when I do a search on nibb pens. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post.  I know I enjoyed writing it.

If you have ever written with a nibb pen feel free to share your experience in the comments below.

Till we meet again, have a great one.

JR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment