Friday, June 10, 2016

I've discovered a new fear.

Hi everyone, 

I hope you are all well.

Just a quick note - I've discovered a new fear - sploges, from ink that is.  


But I will not let it deter me, even though it is annoying.  Such is the way when you are trying something new.  All I can do is accept that they will occur and move on.

For the record - the sploges don't make me want to stop using nibb pens to write my poetry.  I still love to use them. Overall it makes me think of being a writer in the days of old - a slower pace of life.  A chance to write in the quietness of the night; that is with no computer humming in my ears.  Thoughts I cherish.

So do you get the warm fuzziness that comes with writing? If you do, I (and other) would be sure to hear your experience in the comments below.

Till we meet again, have a good day.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment