Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Current Inspiration - Working On Emotional Poems

Hsoi Everyone,

I hope this finds you well.

So I just wanted to give a little update on my current poetry projects.

I am currently working on a series of poems that deal with the hidden emotions inside of us.  To help me with this I have collected a number of photos to help me with the process, that is being a muse, and some sort of tool to help me formalize some of my ideas.

Here are some of the photos:

Free stock photo of black-and-white, person, hands, woman

Man Wearing Polo Shirt Holding Left Chest

Free stock photo of person, woman, girl, addiction

Free stock photo of people, shoes, high, aerial

Green Pine Trees Covered With Fogs Under White Sky during Daytime

Free stock photo of black-and-white, person, woman, hand

Free stock photo of wood, dark, tree, ground

Free stock photo of light, person, woman, art

Free stock photo of wood, black-and-white, fashion, man

Silhouette of Woman Raising Her Hands

Till we meet again, hope you all have a great day.

JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment